Help for brother with schizophrenia

hi i have a brother who has schizophrenia and just had a mental attack and
was sent to a bording care he's really suffering right now and i heard of a
dr named abram hoffer who treats patients with shciz so is there anyone i can
talk who is a trained professional that's familiar with his work??? i need to
ask questions about treatment so if you have any compassion in your heart
please help! help! help! my brother has been suffering so much for so long i
would appreciate it thanks!


No answers posted yet
Share this with your friends